Friday, May 25, 2018

Will Walton

Will Walton is an indie bookseller in Athens, Georgia.

Anything Could Happen was his first novel.

Walton's new novel is I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. His reply:
Kheryn Callender's Hurricane Child is the best book I've read in recent history. It's poetic and also unpretentious. It's an incredibly moving exploration of a young person's inner life, and it's set on St. Thomas Island. I can't wait to read Callender's upcoming This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story.

I think Becky Albertalli's Leah on the Offbeat is pitch perfect, and I have a soft spot for it because my boyfriend, Tyler, and I make brief appearances in it as passersby.

Also, Rachel Cohn and David Levithan's most recent collaboration, Sam & Ilsa's Last Hurrah made me cry and laugh and want to hug my friends.
Follow Will Walton on Facebook.

The Page 69 Test: Anything Could Happen.

My Book, The Movie: Anything Could Happen.

--Marshal Zeringue