Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sara Raasch

Sara Raasch has known she was destined for bookish things since the age of five, when her friends had a lemonade stand and she tagged along to sell her hand-drawn picture books too. Not much has changed since then — her friends still cock concerned eyebrows when she attempts to draw things and her enthusiasm for the written word still drives her to extreme measures.

Raasch's debut YA fantasy novel is Snow Like Ashes.

Recently I asked the author about what she was reading. Her reply:
I'm currently drafting the third book in my Snow Like Ashes trilogy, so reading is, unfortunately, difficult. But I do have a few different books I try to steal a few moments with occasionally, such as Sarah J Maas' Heir of Fire. YA fantasy at its best -- reading her books always takes me awhile, because I get so inspired that I have to run off and work on my own stuff. She's fantastic!
Visit Sara Raasch's website.

My Book, The Movie: Snow Like Ashes.

The Page 69 Test: Snow Like Ashes.

--Marshal Zeringue