Friday, March 14, 2014

Dean Crawford

Dean Crawford worked as a graphic designer before he left the industry to pursue his lifelong dream of writing full-time. An aviation and motorcycle enthusiast, he lives with his family in Surrey, England.

His novels include Covenant, Immortal, and Apocalypse.

Recently I asked Crawford what he was reading. His reply:
I’m currently reading A.G. Riddle’s The Atlantis Gene, a modern thriller that ties genetic technology with the discovery of a former Nazi submarine buried in the Arctic, a secret government organisation and a potential ancient pandemic threatening mankind. I picked it because it’s the kind of novel that I’d like to have written, packed with multiple story threads and arcs that come together over the course of the story. The novel is all the better for being an independent title, something for which I have the greatest respect, having written several myself. When you’re doing literally everything yourself, from editing to cover-design to marketing, it’s a skilled hand that can put it all together and make it work as well as a big-publisher’s mass-market title.
Visit Dean Crawford's website and blog.

My Book, The Movie: Covenant.

The Page 69 Test: Covenant.

The Page 69 Test: Immortal.

--Marshal Zeringue