Thursday, November 28, 2013

E. J. Copperman

E.J. Copperman is a mysterious figure, or has a mysterious figure, or writes figuratively in mysteries. In any event, a New Jersey native, Copperman has written for such publications as the New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, American Baby and USA Weekend.

Night of the Living Deed is the first E.J. Copperman novel. It was followed by An Uninvited Ghost, Old Haunts, A Wild Ghost Chase, Chance of a Ghost, and the newly released The Thrill of the Haunt.

Earlier this month I asked Copperman about what he was reading. His reply:
E.J. Is not actually reading anything at the moment, but just finished Lisa Lutz’s The Last Word, the latest (and possibly last) in the Spellman series. I’m a fan of the series, wanted to check in on Izzy, Rae and the many characters in the books. I understand completely why Lisa might want to move on to something else, but if she does and concludes the Spellmans with this novel, I’ll miss them. I won’t feel cheated, though.
Visit E. J. Copperman's website, blog, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: The Thrill of the Haunt.

--Marshal Zeringue