Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Adam Mitzner

Adam Mitzner is the author of A Conflict of Interest and the new legal thriller, A Case of Redemption.

Earlier this month I asked him about what he was reading.  Mitzner's reply:
I'm currently in the middle of three books, two of which involve my daughters. My nine year old and I are reading all of the Hunger Games books aloud to each other, and we're currently midway through Catching Fire. Last year we read all the Harry Potter books and it was the one of the greatest reading experiences of my life. Oh, and we read them wearing costumes of the characters.

To include my fifteen year old, we decided to do a book club. Right now we're both reading Megan Abbott's Dare Me. It's a great book on many levels: the writing is top notch; it's a page turner and has a teenage protagonist but isn't a typical coming of age book, which was the one constraint my daughter placed on my selection process.

And when I have time to read alone, I'm tearing through Jamie Mason's Three Graves Full. Jamie was kind enough to blurb my book, A Case of Redemption, and so I wanted to read hers. It's exciting, scary and funny all at that same time. A great book for summer.
Visit Adam Mitzner's website.

The Page 69 Test: A Conflict of Interest.

Writers Read: Adam Mitzner (May 2011).

My Book, The Movie: A Conflict of Interest.

The Page 69 Test: A Case of Redemption.

My Book, The Movie: A Case of Redemption.

--Marshal Zeringue