Saturday, August 23, 2008

Holly Morris

Holly Morris is co-founder of Adventure Divas, Inc., and is writer/director/host/exec producer and all around creative heavy of Adventure Divas, the award-winning PBS documentary series.

Her book, Adventure Divas: Searching the Globe for Women Who are Changing the World, was named an “Editors’ Choice” and one of the year’s notable books about exploration by the New York Times.

Last week I asked her what she was reading. Her reply:
I'm reading My Journey to Llasa by the 'explorer' Alexandra David-NĂ©el.

I'm also reading the work of Mary Kingsley.

I also recently read Wild Places by Robert Macfarlane. A naturalist with a special literary talent.

And I am reading the entire Winnie the Pooh series. Don't ask.
Learn more about Holly Morris and her work.

--Marshal Zeringue